Title: Executive Assistant to Founder
Location: Austin, TX
Help enable one of the fastest growing health companies of all time be more effective! Perfect Keto is seeking an Executive Assistant to a Founder for our Austin, TX location. The ideal candidate is hyper-organized and experienced coordinating multiple commitments, events, and requests related to an executive's business and personal needs. An intuitive candidate not needing over-explantation of requests is preferred for this role.
Reports to: Executive Founder
Responsibilities and Duties as Executive Assistant
- Provide daily support that includes managing email, complex calendar coordination, business and personal travel, meeting coordination, and confidential files and information
- Proactively track critical dates, deadlines and events
- Continually hound the Executive Founder so he is doing what you put in front of him as the most important things
- Communicate with team and partners on behalf of the Executive Founder when needed
- Ensure all meetings and appointments are captured and accurate
- Assist with personal and business errands and needs
- Build and review the Executive Founder's meeting agendas
- Must live in Austin, TX.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- A master-grasp on executive calendar management: coordinating and planning multiple commitments
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to adapt your communication style to different personality types
- Ability to move extremely quickly and present options with concise review
- Exceptional writing skills and a commitment to professionalism and integrity
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail
- Quick and flexible troubleshooting capabilities
- A passion for health, nutrition and getting to the truth
- Available nights and weekends and some travel
- Ability to get things done, yet not take life too seriously
We can't take care of others (our customers) without taking care of ourselves (our people) first. That's why we pay extremely competitive salaries and offer a variety of perks to help you optimize your health.
💰 Salary: We pay top of market because we want the best people at our company.
🕑 Office Hours: You design your own workday. Work whenever you want, from wherever you want.
✈️ Vacation & Holidays: We have a strict two week minimum of vacation taken per year, and anything over that is unlimited and up to you. Take any holiday you want, but also feel free to work on any holiday you want.
🏥 Health insurance: You have the choice to opt-in to the best health insurance we can get. We’re also working towards providing dental and vision coverage.
🥑 Nutrition: You get a monthly budget to invest on getting fresh food locally.
💪 Fitness: You get a monthly budget to invest on a gym membership, personal trainer, yoga classes, and anything else that helps you increase your physical fitness.
📚 Books: You get a free Kindle and four books per month.
🧘 Meditation: We cover any app or class you use to improve your meditation consistency.
🎓 Continued Learning: We cover anything that increases your work skills and provide a monthly budget for developing any personal skills you desire. You want to learn Spanish? How to do pottery? We have you covered.
❤️ Free product: You need to be able to brag about how awesome Perfect Keto products are, so team members get free product for their personal use.
🏖️ Retreats: Having fun is one of our core values. Join us on our all expenses paid retreats to fantastic locations.
👶 Parental Leave: Take the time you need to take care of your baby and yourself. Work will be there when you come back.
We are committed to hiring individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their interest in health to help us build an organization that makes a difference in in the world. Join Perfect Keto for the chance to collaborate with a talented and engaged team, passionate about leveraging nutrition to improve people's lives.