We are seeking a Marketing Analyst to drive actionable insights on the performance of Perfect Keto Marketing initiatives. This role will be responsible for distilling highly complex data sets into actionable learnings, leveraging our powerful new Marketing Analytics stack.
This role is remote.
- Proactively analyze data to discover actionable recommendations, presenting data in a manner which best allows business leaders to quickly and easily make decisions.
- Organize data and build automated dashboards for the Marketing team and cross-functional departments to view business critical performance metrics (ie: landing page visit behavior, conversion rate trends by referral source), segments (ie:. user country, source of traffic, platform), and cohorts (ie:. user groups based on specific time periods and/or a/b tests).
- Own the accuracy of data by learning the relationship between metrics and ensuring there are multiple methodologies to derive each metric.
- Proactively communicate any inaccuracies to business leaders and developers, providing evidence of the problem, and propose solutions to resolve.
- Create a processes for Marketing team and other related staff to request new analytics dashboards and/or A/B testing analytics views.
- Liaison between developers and business leaders to assess the compatibility of data from multiple sources and advise on architecture requirements where needed.
- Pull data from additional sources where not already housed in our stack, and work through any necessary data integrations for efficiency.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role at a consumer e-commerce business or agency servicing consumer e-commerce businesses in a very similar capacity.
- Expert level understanding of all commonly used Analytics programs for consumer ecommerce.
- Expert in Excel & SQL.
- Great at collaborating across multiple teams.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, rapidly scaling, remote working environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Extremely analytical. To you, all questions can be answered via data.
- An excellent communicator. You not only know how to analyze data but you can report on your findings in a way that makes sense to anybody.
- Self starter. You never miss a deadline you're given, but more importantly you don’t need deadlines -- you’re so naturally curious that you can’t wait to get to the bottom of a question.
- The ability to travel to Austin quarterly for onsite meetings.
We can't take care of others (our customers) without taking care of ourselves (our people) first. That's why we pay extremely competitive salaries and offer a variety of perks to help you optimize your health.
💰 Salary: We pay top of market because we want the best people at our company.
🕑 Office Hours: You design your own workday. Work whenever you want, from wherever you want.
✈️ Vacation & Holidays: We have a strict two week minimum of vacation taken per year, and anything over that is unlimited and up to you. Take any holiday you want, but also feel free to work on any holiday you want.
🏥 Health insurance: You have the choice to opt-in to the best health insurance we can get. We’re also working towards providing dental and vision coverage.
🥑 Nutrition: You get a monthly budget to invest on getting fresh food locally.
💪 Fitness: You get a monthly budget to invest on a gym membership, personal trainer, yoga classes, and anything else that helps you increase your physical fitness.
📚 Books: You get a free Kindle and four books per month.
🧘 Meditation: We cover any app or class you use to improve your meditation consistency.
🎓 Continued Learning: We cover anything that increases your work skills and provide a monthly budget for developing any personal skills you desire. You want to learn Spanish? How to do pottery? We have you covered.
❤️ Free product: You need to be able to brag about how awesome Perfect Keto products are, so team members get free product for their personal use.
🏖️ Retreats: Having fun is one of our core values. Join us on our all expenses paid retreats to fantastic locations.
👶 Parental Leave: Take the time you need to take care of your baby and yourself. Work will be there when you come back.
We are committed to hiring individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their interest in health to help us build an organization that makes a difference in in the world. Join Perfect Keto for the chance to collaborate with a talented and engaged team, passionate about leveraging nutrition to improve people's lives.