Amazon Marketing Manager - Remote
Perfect Keto is seeking a Amazon Marketing Manager to help us drive greater successes in our Amazon business segment by collaborating with our Director of Amazon to increase ecommerce traffic, sales, improve conversion, improve profitability and optimize online advertising and marketing efficiencies. The ideal candidate will have a strong grasp of reporting marketplace analytics to senior management as well as a high-level proficiency with systems integrations and excel/google sheets.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage all aspects of international amazon marketplaces (Seller Central) - Canada, Japan, Middle East, Mexico…etc.
- Expand and build out presence on various domestic marketplaces, Walmart, Ebay, Rakuten..etc.
- Manage team to Monitor and reply to e-commerce consumers’ feedback in regard to product integrity
- Monitor, record, and report on product quality issues with product development, manufacturing operations, and QA team(s)
- Maintain quality reviews of brand product lines on international markets and domestic marketplaces.
- Create and maintain assigned accounts sales and marketing strategies, plans, management execution, schedules and budgets.
- Monitor, record, and report on product sales and marketing KPIs
- Monitor, record, and report on product inventory KPIs
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with and influence internal partners in Sales, Brand and Operations to increase ecommerce traffic, sales, improve conversion, improve profitability and optimize online ecommerce sales and marketing efficiency.
- Management of major sales-driving ecommerce initiatives within areas that include marketing, B2C experience, technology (vendor solutions), product availability, business intelligence, and operations.
- Evaluate and execute technologies to support our growing ecommerce business and product base. This includes maintaining an awareness and business intelligence on the latest innovations and technologies that can drive the business on amazon international markets and other domestic marketplaces.
- Provide regular data analysis, reporting and insights that drive actions to support our ecommerce traffic and sales growth.
- Prior account management experience with Amazon Seller Central, Walmart.com, EBAY, Wayfair, and/or other ecommerce marketplaces.
- Proven ability to lead and influence teams of cross-functional partners
- Track record of prioritizing and successfully delivering multiple initiatives on-time in an ecommerce or Digital company
- 3-6 years prior experience working in at least one of the following areas:
- Digital/ecommerce Sales and Marketing, Analysis and Reporting
- Web Systems Integration Expertise
- Deep understanding of how web technologies can be best utilized to meet the needs of the business
- Superior analytical skills, with past experience in obtaining data
- Bias for Action
- Strong attention to detail
- Balance of left brain (quantitative analysis, data-driven) & right brain (creativity, out-of-the box thinking) approach to driving results in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Experience working with: Amazon, Walmart/Jet, EBAY, Overstock, Wayfair, Large Retail.com, Shopify, Klaviyo, Google Analytics, One Click Retail, Channel Advisor
- Premium brand marketing and/or ecommerce experience
Required Skills and Abilities
- High-energy, creativity, and resourcefulness as a self-starter who demonstrates outstanding business ownership, and personal accountability.
- Extremely analytical. To you, all questions can be answered via data.
- An excellent communicator. You not only know how to analyze data but you can report on your findings in a way that makes sense to anybody
We can't take care of others (our customers) without taking care of ourselves (our people) first. That's why we pay extremely competitive salaries and offer a variety of perks to help you optimize your health.
💰 Salary: We pay top of market because we want the best people at our company.
🕑 Office Hours: You design your own workday. Work whenever you want, from wherever you want.
✈️ Vacation & Holidays: We have a strict two week minimum of vacation taken per year, and anything over that is unlimited and up to you. Take any holiday you want, but also feel free to work on any holiday you want.
🏥 Health insurance: You have the choice to opt-in to the best health insurance we can get. We’re also working towards providing dental and vision coverage.
🥑 Nutrition: You get a monthly budget to invest on getting fresh food locally.
💪 Fitness: You get a monthly budget to invest on a gym membership, personal trainer, yoga classes, and anything else that helps you increase your physical fitness.
📚 Books: You get a free Kindle and four books per month.
🧘 Meditation: We cover any app or class you use to improve your meditation consistency.
🎓 Continued Learning: We cover anything that increases your work skills and provide a monthly budget for developing any personal skills you desire. You want to learn Spanish? How to do pottery? We have you covered.
❤️ Free product: You need to be able to brag about how awesome Perfect Keto products are, so team members get free product for their personal use.
🏖️ Retreats: Having fun is one of our core values. Join us on our all expenses paid retreats to fantastic locations.
👶 Parental Leave: Take the time you need to take care of your baby and yourself. Work will be there when you come back.