Director of Organic Marketing - Remote
Perfect Keto is a Content Marketer’s dream. In addition to selling keto-friendly products, we also publish articles, craft resources, create podcast episodes, publish recipes, and provide ongoing educational content so that our customers can reach their health goals and live happier lives. We have already built a very successful proven content engine, this hire will drive our next wave of scale.
Perfect Keto is seeking a Director of Organic Marketing to manage SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media, Video and Education. The ideal candidate will have the proven ability to develop strategic integrated plans and have a deep understanding of how to optimize and scale these channels.
At Perfect Keto, we've built a winning business based on hiring the best talent anywhere. Most of our team is remote, and we've engineered the company to win at that work-style.
- Develop, implement and oversee Perfect Keto’s organic marketing strategy (SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media, Video and Education).
- Lead the functional organic teams in developing roadmaps, establishing best practices for campaign execution across related channels, and collaborate to ensure cross-functional alignment.
- Stay current on industry trends, search engine updates, and social platform algorithm changes. Assess related business impacts and develop strategies in response to industry updates.
- Refine processes to monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search engines; develop comprehensive strategies to improve rankings.
- Oversee social media, reputation management & SEO monitoring, analysis and reporting to measure ROI and impact on the Perfect Keto business.
- Manage SEO agencies; work with cross-functional partners for campaign and project execution.
- Ensure all content marketing is positioned for success in mobile search results; guide mobile SEO strategy working closely with external agency and Developers, and internal Ecommerce and Analytics teams.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role at a consumer e-commerce business or agency servicing consumer e-commerce businesses in a very similar capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Expert level on all current Analytics programs, social platforms and SEO tools.
- Passion for the health and wellness category, strong desire to improve the lives of others.
- Proven experience developing organic marketing strategies for website, mobile, video and social channels.
- Deep knowledge of how to develop a brand’s presence on all relevant social platforms, with especially strong proven track record scaling Instagram.
- Experience managing a team and great at collaborating across other teams.
- Ability to work both strategically and in an executional capacity.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, rapidly scaling, remote working environment.
- An excellent communicator. You not only know how to analyze data but you can report on your findings in a way that makes sense to anybody.
- Self starter, ability to work autonomously, you have a passion for not missing deadlines.
- This role is remote. The ability to travel to Austin quarterly for onsite meetings
We can't take care of others (our customers) without taking care of ourselves (our people) first. That's why we pay extremely competitive salaries and offer a variety of perks to help you optimize your health.
💰 Salary: We pay top of market because we want the best people at our company.
🕑 Office Hours: You design your own workday. Work whenever you want, from wherever you want.
✈️ Vacation & Holidays: We have a strict two week minimum of vacation taken per year, and anything over that is unlimited and up to you. Take any holiday you want, but also feel free to work on any holiday you want.
🏥 Health insurance: You have the choice to opt-in to the best health insurance we can get. We’re also working towards providing dental and vision coverage.
🥑 Nutrition: You get a monthly budget to invest on getting fresh food locally.
💪 Fitness: You get a monthly budget to invest on a gym membership, personal trainer, yoga classes, and anything else that helps you increase your physical fitness.
📚 Books: You get a free Kindle and four books per month.
🧘 Meditation: We cover any app or class you use to improve your meditation consistency.
🎓 Continued Learning: We cover anything that increases your work skills and provide a monthly budget for developing any personal skills you desire. You want to learn Spanish? How to do pottery? We have you covered.
❤️ Free product: You need to be able to brag about how awesome Perfect Keto products are, so team members get free product for their personal use.
🏖️ Retreats: Having fun is one of our core values. Join us on our all expenses paid retreats to fantastic locations.
👶 Parental Leave: Take the time you need to take care of your baby and yourself. Work will be there when you come back.
We are committed to hiring individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their interest in health to help us build an organization that makes a difference in in the world. Join Perfect Keto for the chance to collaborate with a talented and engaged team, passionate about leveraging nutrition to improve people's lives.